Sunday, February 24, 2008
assignment #4
what am I going to write about...I'm really bad at picking something. the one thing that I can think about right now is spring break. I think this year, spring break is kind of early i think because of the easter. This year, easter week is the third week of March. I don't have any special plan but I don't want to stay at home for whole week. Somehow, I feel like I need to do something this year. Both my sister and dad is going to get their break too, so our family can spend more time together. On the other hand, I still have to do my fieldwork/service learning for my EDEL class. If we are not doing anything, I might just do some fieldwork, which might help me. I can't wait for the spring break even though its just a week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment