Sunday, March 16, 2008
number eight
its another free day. what should i write this time. I can't think of anything other than a lot of homework I have before spring break. I guess it didn't sound that much when I first got the assignments but now that I'm facing due dates one by one, it seems a lot. My mom always tells me that one of the habits I have to fix is doing everything at the last minute. In college, its called "procrastinating." when my sister was in college, I really didn't understand why she had to put all nighter to do her homework and stuff but now, I totally understand why she had to have so many red bulls with her. I feel like i am experiencing what college is really about, its about the time management and I have to deal with every consequences and with more responsibilities. writing this made me realize how many stuff i have to do but than I can't wait till spring break =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate waiting for the last minute to do everything but that's how it is, especially when you have kids. You have to wait until they give you free time. I can't wait until spring break either, although I do hope to catch up on some reading.
totally understand what you're going through. its not just a college experience though. sadly i did that in high school. procrasinating is bad but i feel that i do so much better on essays when i pull all nighters. i think we are all ready for spring break!
Post a Comment